New House Permit
New House Permit - Permit Man (5)

Get Quality Custom Home Design  From Us !

Each project kicks off with a detailed home design consultation. Our team spends time on the property with you discussing how to best sculpt homes that seamlessly blends with its surroundings.

Building Permit and Ontario Building Code ( OBC )

A Building Permit is your conventional permission to start the construction, demolition, addition or renovation on your property. As a component of the Building Permit process, the designer should prepare the drawings comply with Ontario Building code and local Zoning By-laws.
Building Code enforcement, including issuing building permits, is generally carried out by municipal building departments, although in the case of on-site sewage systems, enforcement in some areas is conducted by boards of health and conservation authorities.
Construct any new building over ten square meters in area or place another needs to get a building permit until the plans and drawings have been review and approved by building staff of the city.
We are experts in various types of new house permits in GTA. Permit man offer the best professional building drawings & design services. We will help you follow through your new house application process and obtain permit approval.
new house permit

 What We do ?

  • Free consultation
  • Site plan Approvals
  • Commette of Adjustments Applications
  • Survey
  • Grading Plan
  • Architectural design
  • Structural design
  • Mechanical Design
  • 3D Rendering
  • Building permit processing
New House Permit - Permit Man (4)
New House Permit - Permit Man (3)

 What Makes Us The Best Choice  ?

  • We provide cost efficient design solutions that complies with OBC.
  • We don’t submit until you are satisfied
  • We guarantee on-time project completion
  • We prioritize 100% customer satisfaction
If you are going to provide general information and list the required documentation, forms and fees required for submitting an application for a Building Permit, please refer to following Links:
To access our other services, refer to the following links :